Before using any Procure Zone products available on this website, please ensure you read and understand their applications (i.e. to industry or conditions), technology (i.e. safety features), and any usage or instructional directions. Improper use can result in injuries.
Procure Zone is not responsible for any injury, whether sustained through correct or incorrect use, which may occur through the use of any products available on this website.
If any product reflects an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In the event of an order being refused or cancelled.
TERMS OF SALE
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- The final purchase will not be completed until your payment has been cleared in our account and approved by us.
- Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please ensure you check your order and delivery address as these can’t be changed after the order is approved and dispatched.
- If the delivery address details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected, you will be subject to additional charges with a revised amount.
Although this website is linked to our stock system, occasionally an item of stock that you purchase may not be available. In this instance, you will be given a full refund on that item.
DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged (i.e. where credit terms exist).
- Prices are all in South African Rands and include VAT.
- For international orders, you will be responsible for organising and booking your own transport and cross-border clearance.
If one or more item on your order is backordered, the whole order will be dispatched when all those items are in stock. If you would like the order shipped in separate batches (based on availability) then you will incur the separate courier charges per batch.